Behavior Wish List
Behavior Video Series with Dr. Sophia Yin, DVM MS
- Desensitization & Counterconditioning: Teaching Dogs to Willingly Accept Medical Procedures
- Creating a Pet Friendly Hospital, Animal Shelter, or Petcare Business
- Handling, Moving, and Restraining small and Medium-sized Dogs with Skill and Ease
- Towel Wrap Techniques for Handling Cats with Skill and Ease
- Handling, Moving and Restraining Dogs in Stressful Environments
Purpose: For clients and clinicians to learn different techniques.
Donation Request: $400
Purpose: Used to encourage positive behavior.
Donation Request: $250
Funding to support a Masters student
Purpose: To train future veterinarians in behavioral techniques.
Donation Request: $20,000.00 per year
Purpose: To train future veterinarians in behavioral research and techniques.
Donation Request: $22,000.00 per year
Purpose: To work with clients and their pets.
Donation Request: $30,000
Purpose: To understand what causes behavioral issues in animals and to learn more about how best to encourage positive behavior.
Donation Request: $3,120
Research project support
Donation Request: $7000
WSU Veterinary Behavior Service shirts and jackets
Purpose: For our team when working with clients at the hospital or in their homes and to promote the WSU Behavior Service.
Donation Request: $200